The Body Specialist Clinic was founded by Sally Misso-Dymond in 2009.In this specialist RITM SCENAR treatment facility we focus on treating sports pain and injuries, work-related injuries, neck and back pain, and chronic body aches.
Sally has more than 26 years of experience in the industry, including owning and operating successful therapy clinics in the US and Australia.
- Licensed Remedial Massage Therapist
- SCENAR therapy levels 1-4 – Sydney, Australia (trained by Chris Mortensen)
- Studied Tui Na massage (traditional Chinese medical massage) – Beijing, China
- Studied Thai massage in Bangkok, Thailand
- Member of AAMT (Australian Association of Massage Therapists)
- Member of STAA (SCENAR Therapist Association Australasia)
Sally’s skills in remedial massage, sports massage, acupuncture, bio-resonance, and SCENAR therapy, together with her diplomas in sports injuries and structural balancing make her a highly sought after therapist. She loves to treat children (and she does frequently with two very active adventurous children of her own!). Sally has a great rapport with adolescents, treating them as they develop their sporting careers. She has a passion for learning, teaching, observing and sharing her gifts.
- Head Therapist aboard the Crystal Symphony (Voted world’s best small cruise ship)
- Head Therapist for the WTA (Women’s Tennis Association)
- Soft Tissue Therapist with Australian athletics teams
From world-class athlete to champion therapist
- After narrowly missing out on her dream of representing Australia in swimming at the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona, Sally wanted to help other athletes avoid a similar fate, and channeled her energy into helping them reach their sporting life’s dreams. She traveled the world (100+ countries and counting) in search of knowledge, learning opportunities, adventure and for the chance to help others overcome their pains and setbacks.
- Through her own experience as an athlete, Sally knows first-hand the benefits of physical therapies such as massage and acupuncture and how they can speed healing and alleviate pain. Mastery of those disciplines became her new focus in life and since then thousands of people have benefited from her knowledge and skill as a therapist.
- Sally’s tennis client list reads like a who’s who of modern-day women’s tennis, having worked with Anna Kornikova, Venus and Serena Williams, Martina Navratilova, Martina Hingis, Lindsay Davenport, Kim Clijsters, Justine Henin, Melissa Gorman, Julie Mcdonald, Sam Thaiday and Maria Sharapova.
- Outside of tennis, Sally has treated many of the athletes of the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks and the NBA’s Seattle Sonics in the US, and the Australasian NRL’s Brisbane Broncos, and media superstars like Larry King, actress Lainie Kazan and the legendary moonwalker, astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
It is clear why Sally is a very well-respected therapist today – she is knowledgeable, experienced, passionate and energetic, all of which she channels into her main goal – to inspire and help as many people as she can. It is her mission to help you get your life back and get out of pain.
Nancy has a long history in the healing arts that began in the US and continued in Australia. Originally she worked in a Healing Center in California using bio-energetic healing therapies that include non traditional homeopathy and hypnotherapy.
After living in Australia she suffered with chronic shoulder pain. She gave Scenar therapy a try and had such great results she felt it was important to share this with others, becoming a Certified Scenar Level 3 Scenar Therapist. Nancy also completed advanced training with Master Revenko. (inventor of SCENAR technology)